We are excited to welcome visitors back to the Archives for casual browsing.
Visits must be booked in advance. More information below.
WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST FOR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE.
Book your time here (dates, times, and further instructions below): www.picktime.com/LesbianHerstoryArchives
As we are still concerned about COVID, we want to make sure we carefully protect the health and safety of all. We will be limiting the number of people in the building at any given time and have therefore set up the following guidelines:
- We ask that you sign up for an appointment to visit and not just drop in.
- If you are bringing a guest, each person needs to sign up separately.
- Please be prepared to show either your vaccination card or the results of a negative COVID test taken within 24 hours of entering the building.
- You will be expected to wear a mask throughout your visit.
- If you receive a positive COVID test up to 5 days after your visit, please email us to let us know for the purpose of contact tracing.
If you would like to do research, please email us at email@example.com with your area of research interest and your contact information. Please be as specific as you can: subject matter, what have you already looked at, what collections you think we have that might be of importance to your question, etc. We will do our best to help.
How to Use Our Online Booking Form
- Go to https://www.picktime.com/LesbianHerstoryArchives
- A welcome message will appear in a small window laying out our guidelines. You can click the “X” in the upper right corner to close that window.
- Click “LHA Open Hours” and then a list of available dates and times will appear.
- Click the date and time you wish to come for a visit.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, and address, the click “Book Appointment”
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- If you cannot attend, please cancel your appointment to free up the slot for someone else.