There are many ways in which you can support The Archives including
financial support and volunteering your time, expertise and materials.
- Donate Online - Use your credit card
to quickly and securely make a donation.
- Donate Via Mail - Click here to print out the mail-in
form. - Print out our form and mail it us with your
cash, check, money order, or credit card information.
- Bequests - Information and forms for
you to use if you would like to include us in your will.
Other Financial Contributions
- Check with your workplace to see if they have a matching grant program
and sign up for that.
- Go to your local or university library and ask that they order a copy
of the Thompson Gale Microfilm “Gay Rights Movement Series 7: Lesbian Herstory
Archives Subject Files” and “Gay Rights Movement Series 10: Lesbian Herstory
Archives Newsletter Collection.” We get royalties from every sale. For
more information go to www.gale.com.
- See if your organization gives grants and let us know how to apply.
- If you receive United Way or Combined CUNY Campaign donor pledge forms, check us off.
- Make us the recipient of your birthday party or commitment ceremony
donations if you don’t want to receive presents at this time in
- Ask your friends and relatives to contribute!
- Donating Materials - Procedural
information on how to donate your books, letters, photographs, etc.
to the Archives.
- History - Find out how the Lesbian
Herstory Achives has grown over the years thanks to your support.
- Today - Information on where our money comes from present day.
- The Future - Our hopes, dreams, and visions
for the future.
|Copyright © 2013 by LHEF, Inc.